2020 Onwards New Defender Patented Roof Top Tent
Imagine a superlight Low profile rooftop tent that will still fit in your garage and at the same time be comfortable and look hot. Impossible? Think again.
- Simply the world's lightest and most slimline New Defender Rooftop Tent
- Just 92lbs (42kg)
- Super low 5inches (125mm) tall from top of roof
- 500lbs or 226kg Load rating
- Waterproof 420D Nylon Oxford Fabric to protect you from the elements
- Comfortable thermal sleeping cushion with thermal regulation
- Strong long-lasting micro-weave mesh window screens protect against bugs and insects big and small.
- Reliable easy lifting via integrated gas strut ensures super quick setup/down. with zero external latches
- Mounts onto landrover OEM Roof Rails (same rails LR expedition rack mounts to)
- Sleek aerodynamic design cuts through the wind reducing noise and fuel consumption compared to other designs
- Leave on your roof between trips or remove.
- Top crossbars enable the top to be used as a roof rack!
- Full clear sky moonroof for skygazing from the comfort of your bed, plus you have large windows giving you views in all directions, zip up shade to cover moonroof when needed.
- Awning Compatible
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- BA Tents Design
- Fantastic looking matches the new defender's design
- Compatible with Genuine Landrover Ladder and Side storage box + most other aftermarket accessories that mount to the side of the OEM rails.
- 1 person very comfortable or 2 average size people (please check total weight allowable)
Height of the rooftop tent on new defender 110
With a 1inch lift, 32.5inch tyres and 1inch load bars on top: 82inches or 2.08m
Stock defender: 79.8inches or 2.02m
*heights are approx
New defender 2020 110 (ask for 90 coming soon)
Comes Fully Assembled?
Express from USA
Checkout shipping rates
Please note during the December holiday period there may be a delay up to 2 weeks to process your order
Mounts onto landrover OEM Roof Rails, Ensure they are on your vehicle or you order from your local LR dealer. (Ladder and Side Storage box mounts to these rails)