2020 Onwards Defender Air Suspension ELift/Drop Kit
Now you can lift your new defender higher than the factory or slam it lower to the ground at the turn of a dial! Plug and play system. The perfect compliment to the subframe lift.
Allows you to select secret offroad heights at any speed and also unlocks super-extended mode to be selectable. It allows 10 different height selections with over 6.5 inches between the highest and lowest selections.
Sand, tracks and rough dirt roads can now be driven at either full off-road height or a lesser 40 mm raised height without the normal 50 kph speed restriction then return to on-road height when conditions are suitable. Raised by 40 mm provides improved ride on rough tracks due to more bump-stop clearance. High speed lowered height provides improved on-road handling without the usual High speed requirement and when used with Access mode it provides improved access for young children and the mobility-impaired.
Do you run Lift Rods and wish you didn't have that bouncy ride in offroad mode and wish your suspension didn't top out and clunk?
The new Defender Elift is your answer, you can choose to lift only by how much you really need and only when you really need it, then you can lower or run as per Landrover intended at the turn of dial. Simply select normal mode to instantly remove your lift.
Have you installed lift rods and now can't enter your garage, undercover parking, shopping mall parking or under low hanging trees or objects or provide improved access entry access to the vehicle?
With the new Defender Elift you can turn the dial to select a secret super-low mode and lower your defender beyond factory limits -50mm
- Super extended mode at the turn of a dial, raises all bags to the highest possible setting to extract you from being bogged or from bellying out on an obstacle or for those super high stance photos, servicing etc (speed rested)
- +60mm at any speed or 75mm (depending on user setup calibration. Hong Kong vehicles are 60mm only default)
- +40mm at any speed (allowing high-speed fire trails and sand without auto lowering allowing high-speed fire trails or sand driving without bottoming out
- -20mm or -35mm at any speed (allowing for high-speed cornering even when subframe lifted and lower overall mass which can help with fuel economy after you subframe lift. Hong kong is 20mm only default)
- -50mm for low low access mode
- Heavy-duty built-in Australia for Australian and worldwide conditions
- Full Instructions Included
- Trusted LLams designed system
- No lift rods needed, use the factory lift rods that are flexible to reduce impact damage to sensors
- Control dial can be fitted where it suits you, extra-long cabling supplied to suit left and right-hand markets
- Want to lift over a boulder beyond factory capability, drive at higher speeds than factory or higher heights or lower under a tree or drop down for tight twisty roads or enter your garage, now you can!
- All factory landrover systems work as per normal, this allows you to control them more and go outside the factory parameters or return to stock at the turn of the dial.
- Visual light shows what mode you are in and no light shown when suspension in factory landrover setting.
Suits: New defender 2020 onwards 90 or 110 with Air suspension, left and right-hand drive.
Works with: NDM phone and switch mount base sold separately on this site
Shipping : Express Worldwide from Australia
Lead Time: If avail to purchase, in stock and ready to express ship (if out of stock email for priority waitlist)
DIY fitting, however, we recommend a professional if you are unsure. Full instructions are included in the sale. We recommend conduit where needed and proper securing of the conduit when installing and to ensure the factory wiring looms are not affected and no wire rub points are created. Spend the time, do it right and this system will provide reliable lifting and lowering duties whenever you need it. Dash switch/phone mount plate or Ram mounts not included. (we recommend installing where you can see the light, install drill template included) Dash-mount sold separately here: https://newdefendermods.com/collections/all/products/new-defender-phone-and-switch-mount
Extended offroad heights are for offroad use only and used only when needed. NDM does not recommend the use of the Elift kit for full-time lifting duties as you will lose important down travel and be running the suspension in geometry that Landrover did not intend. For best results use a subframe lift sold by NDM separately in 2,4, 5 & 6inch then utilize this Elift kit to drop your height at high speed, access, or raise for higher speed fire trail, sand or to get over obstacles etc.
However the elift is a better solution than rods for full-time lifting duties as it can be lowered or returned to stock height at the turn of a dial.
Pictures show a 2inch subframe lifted defender with the ELift installed as well.