New Defender Long Range Fuel Tank
Landrover Defender owners are naturally adventurous and need to travel vast distances! With the New Longranger fuel tank this means you will be able to carry out some serious outback travelling and overlanding without worrying about fueling/gassing up.
New Defender Mods has been involved in the development and testing of this exciting new product after having issues with nearly running out of fuel on many trips, our vehicle was used for scanning and our vehicle had the first tank fitted, NDM also undertook real world testing for 1.5years with no issues. The net result is you are no longer watching the fuel gauge and you can do much longer trips between fuel/gas stations, one of the best mods we have fitted! Highly recommended!
- Capacity of 174 L (46 Gallons) Approx. double the factory capacity and range!
- Aluminised steel construction.
- Fully Baffled to give better fuel usage as well as creating a stronger tank design
- Unique baffling helps retain fuel around the pick-up
- CNC machined flange to mount the OEM fuel pump and sender unit
- Pre-drilled holes in all mounting brackets for fast and easy installation
- Comprehensive fitting kit along with detailed instructions
- Fast fill breathing to add quick filling up of your tank
- Rollover safety valve prevents fuel spill in event of a rollover
- Replaces entire factory fuel tank (not an add-on)
- Drain plugs for emergency fuel draining if you get a bad batch without removing exhaust, prop shaft and tank like you need to on a factory vehicle.
- Keeps factory ramp-over angle (tank has same if not slightly better ground clearance as the factory tank.
- Designed to work with popular rock sliders and results in a super tough underbody
- Carbon canister upgrade to keep it legal.
- Australian made product and compliant.
- Designed tough for real off-road use as tested extensively by NDM
- Made By The Long Ranger Fuel Tanks
- Australian Made and Tough!
All New 110 and 130 Defenders 2020 onwards (ask about 90 and V8)
Express from Australia (approx. 7 days worldwide)
Checkout shipping rates
Non HD versions are in stock and ready to ship
6-8 week lead time for HD but can vary depending on stock
Heavy duty options available which use an additional welded 3mm bash plate (custom build to order and suitable for hard offroad)
Requires the removal of all the OEM Underbody felt lining and also brackets that are unused. Fuel gauge works however you need to change the way you read it to account for the greater capacity.
Fitting time Approx: 4.5 hours with hoist and all tools needed. This time can vary on experience.