New Defender Switch Pro SP9100 Mounting Brackets
Have you got a Switch Pro SP9100 and unsure where to mount it?
Well this New Defender bracket is specifically designed to perfectly fit the Switch Pro SP9100 Switch panel without compromising looks and space!
- Kit comes with the module bracket and also the Switch Pro panel bracket
- Switch panel bracket is mounted on the left side storage shelf, beside the steering wheel, designed to look like it’s floating while still allowing storage behind the switch panel while providing full usage of the grab handle
- The Module bracket is mounted in the engine bay behind the passenger strut tower, tucked away for a clean look and also keeping it away front the elements to a degree
- Switch panel has been carefully designed so as not to create any interference with the Bluetooth signal of the Switch Pro SP9100
- Very Minimal trimming required to install, therefore not damaging your New Defender
- Comes with all the needed hardware for the Module Bracket
Please note Left hand drive at this stage, suits 2020 onwards new defenders, For V8 models module engine mount may need modification or alternative mounting.
Express from USA (approx. 7 days worldwide)
Checkout shipping rates
If available to buy, In stock and ready to ship
Not compatible with the New Defender Phone Holder and Switch Mount Base currently, if you have the left side option. Right side is ok. Switch pro unit not included.