- True 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 inch lift without travel restricting lift rods
- Keeps suspension in factory geometry and thus more likely to keep your suspension warranty intact.
- Lifts the entire body/chassis off the suspension system subframe so in the unlikely event your bags do fail your still 2,4,5 & 6 inches higher always.
- Drops all diffs, suspension and steering componentry and keeps them working as the factory intended.
- Keeps all the unsprung weight of entire subframe systems 2, 3, 4,5 or 6 inches lower, lift rods don't do this.
- A solid engineered system built to last and proven on many other new generation land rovers, extensively tested in Moab and Australia
- With the right tires and offset, drives and acts very close to how the factory intended even at 6inch lift.
- Full factory down travel, with the combined body/chassis 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 inches higher.
- It's the best of the best new defender Suspension lifts with no downsides.
- Patented Proven System designed and built by J Auston Fab.
- All lift parts have been carefully designed to avoid corrosion with the aluminum vehicle structure.
- You can add lift rods(not recommended) or software lifts/drops(temporary height change sold separately) on top of this if you want, allowing a 4,6 or 7, 8 inches+ lift over factory new defender ride height, and an additional 3 inches on top of those figures on-demand to get over obstacles (with elift super-extended mode)
- For the ultimate system, we recommend a combination of software lifting plus subframe lifting. Then you can lift to get over obstacles above the subframe height and return to your chosen subframe height, plus drop your height suspension down for on-road as needed, contact us for more details.(elift sold separately on NDM website)
- Keeps suspension bags at a height factory did not intend fulltime.
- Possible issues with suspension and geometry being at a height factory did not intend all of the time
- Uncomfortable ride all the time
- Solid style lift rods can lead to height sensor issues as factory height sensors are highly flexible for a reason, to protect the sensors in case of impact.
- Loose down travel, every inch you lift using rods you lose that in down travel
- Suspension tops out when four-wheel driving in high mode, producing audible and uncomfortable clunking
- Suspension geometry is affected when using lift rods away from factory perfect settings
- If you run bigger tires, if susp fails you end up on the tires stuck with no way out, cant even tow.
- Due to the above, we no longer recommend or endorse lift rods to anyone, especially 1.5-2inches
More Information On Subframe Lifts
Suits 90 or 110 coil or air susp
Kits are generally built to order due to the high cost of parts in the kits
Left or right-hand drive and engine model must be provided in order notes or emailed after. (If these details or VIN are not provided we will contact you)
The 2-inch New defender Kit is our recommended height 32-34s (35s possible with work)
4inch we recommend for 35s-36s(37s possible with work)
5Inch Recommended for 35-37s
The 6inch we recommend for 37-38s (40 may be possible with major work, however, 38s would be our highest recommended at this stage) for those that want to go really big!
Cooler tilting (part sold separately on NDM website) and fender plastic trimming mods may be needed for the larger tires.
We cover other new Landrover models including 2-6inch for RRS and full-size RR please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Only a selection of parts are shown in the images attached, for example from the 2inch lift ( it comes with 36 Individual Lift parts plus fixings). 4 and 5/6-inch kits come with many more parts on top of these.
Express from USA
Checkout shipping rates